FULL SERVICE REPAIR SHOP AT OUR FACILITY
Our certified, award-winning repair technicians offer quality, timely service.
Take advantage of our FALL MAINTENANCE SPECIAL:
Nov 1st through Jan 16th
Discounted maintenance for Walk Mowers and Hand Held/ 2-Cycle Equip.
Walk Mower 13-Point w/winterize: Approx. $79.00 (save $20)
2-Cycle 8-Point w/winterize: Approx. $49.00 (save $15)
13-Point Maintenance Service available for walk mowers January 16th through May 15th. Approx. $99.00 + tax. (See details below)
Blade Sharpen/ Oil Change Package available for walk mowers year round. $35.00 + tax (Usually can do while you wait)
8-Point Maintenance Service available for hand held/ 2-cycle equipment January 26th through May 15th. Approx. $84.00 + tax. (See details below)
20-Point Maintenance Service available for Zero Turn Radius mowers year round. Approx. $300.00 - $400.00 + tax. (See details below)
If repairs are needed see below--
- Engine Service/ Repair for any brand of mower, edger, pressure washer, etc. with a name brand engine: Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kohler, and Kawasaki. Problems such as won’t start, running rough, recoil starter broken, blowing smoke, etc.
- Complete Mower Service/ Repair for Toro, Honda, Snapper, and Lawnboy: Service of engine, self propel, blade brake clutch, height adjusters, wheels, electric start, etc.
- Complete Hand Held Equipment Service/ Repair for Stihl, Echo, Shindaiwa, and Honda gas-powered equipment.
- Sharpening of mower blades, chainsaw blades, hedge trimmers, and manual trimmers, clippers, and loppers.
- Zero-Turn-Radius and Riding Tractor Service/ Repair for:
Toro, Scag, and Snapper
Please CALL FIRST to make an appointment before bringing in your ZERO TURN MOWER. 972-335-0995 Thank you.
Please contact us for details.
If your walk mower, hand held/ 2-cycle equipment, or pressure washer is: Running rough, not starting, hard to start, won't rev up, or surging, repairs typically cost between $100-$150 ($35.00/ $85.00 deposit).
13-Point Maintenance Service for Lawn Mowers includes:
8-Point Maintenance for Hand Held/ 2-cycle Equipment includes:
-Replace spark plug-Replace air filter-Replace fuel filter-Flush and drain fuel system-Service out with canned fuel-Lube linkage-Clean spark arrestor-Pressure wash
20 Point Maintenance Service for Zero Turn Radius Mowers includes:
Pick-up and Delivery available for riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers:
- Riders/ ZTR's $120.00 ($60 pick-up, $60 delivery)
Call for pick-up 972-335-0995
***We would like to encourage customers with riding mower service/ repairs to get work done in the Fall or Winter to avoid delays in the Spring.
Click Here for Service Coupon
Tips for Long Service from Your Lawn Care Equipment
Regardless of Brand:
Buy fresh fuel from a gas station that moves a lot of fuel and use fuel stabilizer. If mixing oil/fuel use the display on the pump to accurately measure the correct fuel volume in your container.
Do NOT store fuel in a storage container or the unit for more than 30 DAYS at a time.
Make sure there is no debris in your fuel can. May need to use a flashlight to see bottom of can.
Store your four stroke and two-cycle equipment over non-use months with canned fuel.
Remember - fuel related repairs are not covered under anyone's warranty.
On 4-stroke engines: Check oil level before each use and change the oil every 50 hours (or annually).
Clean the air filter regularly and replace every 50 hours (or annually).