Need maintenance or repairs on your lawn equipment?
Bring in before March 15th for much faster turnaround time. Beat the rush!
Pick-up and Delivery available for riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers:
- Riders/ ZTR's $120.00 ($60 pick-up, $60 delivery)
Call for pick-up 972-335-0995
***We would like to encourage customers with riding mower service/ repairs to get work done in the Fall or Winter to avoid delays in the Spring.
Dependable Landscape Power Equipment Maintenance in Frisco, TX
FULL SERVICE REPAIR SHOP ON SITE
Our certified, award-winning repair technicians offer quality service and professionalism.
- 13-Point Maintenance Service for walk mowers in the spring and fall. Blade Sharpening and Oil Changes are available year-round. If your unit isn't starting/running, please see the repair section below.
- Engine Service/ Repair for any brand of mower with a name brand engine: Problems such as won’t start, running rough, recoil starter broken, blowing smoke, etc.
- Complete Mower Service/ Repair for Toro, Honda, Snapper, and Lawnboy: Service of self propel, blade brake clutch, height adjusters, wheels, electric start, etc.
- Complete Hand Held Equipment Service/ Repair for Stihl, Echo, Shindaiwa, and Honda, gas-powered equipment.
- Sharpening of mower blades, chainsaw blades, hedge trimmers, and manual trimmers, clippers, and loppers.
- Zero-Turn-Radius and Riding Tractor Service/ Repair for:
Toro, Snapper, MTD, Huskie, Yard Machines, Troy Bilt, DR, Craftsman, Husqvarna, Poulan, Weed Eater, John Deere, Murray, Cub Cadet, and others. (Please call to verify that we service a brand not listed above.)
We can provide engine repair or replacement service on most lawn mowers or garden tractors and zero-turn mowers. To prevent your equipment from failing you, rely on Frisco Lawn & Power Equipment for landscape power tool maintenance in Frisco, TX.
Please contact us for details.
If your walk mower, 2-cycle hand held unit, or pressure washer is:
- runs rough
- won't start
repairs typically cost between $100-$150 ($35.00/ $85.00 deposit).
- Walk Mowers: Approx. $95.00 total - includes parts
- Blade Sharpen and Oil Change - $35.00 + tax
- Hand Held (2-cycle) Equipment: Approx. $85.00 total - includes parts
Click Here for Service Coupons
Tips for Long Service from Your Lawn Care Equipment
Regardless of Brand:
Buy fresh fuel from a gas station that moves a lot of fuel and use fuel stabilizer. If mixing oil/fuel use the display on the pump to accurately measure the correct fuel volume in your container.
Do NOT store fuel in a storage container or the unit for more than 30 DAYS at a time.
Make sure there is no debris in your fuel can. May need to use a flashlight to see bottom of can.
Store your four stroke and two-cycle equipment over non-use months with canned fuel.
Remember - fuel related repairs are not covered under anyone's warranty.
On 4-stroke engines: Check oil level before each use and change the oil every 50 hours (or annually).
Clean the air filter regularly and replace every 50 hours (or annually).
Contact Us for any maintenance and repairs you need for your landscape power equipment. We proudly serve Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Prosper, Celina, Little Elm, The Colony, and surrounding areas.