Take advantage of our discounted FALL MAINTENANCE:
November 1st - January 15th
Walk Mowers--13 pt maint: $80.00--Normally $95.00 in Spring
2-Cycle/ Hand Held equip--8 pt maint: $50.00--Normally $85.00 in Spring
and INCLUDES WINTERIZE no extra change.
Pick-up and Delivery available for riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers:
- Riders/ ZTR's $120.00 ($60 pick-up, $60 delivery)
Call for pick-up 972-335-0995
***We would like to encourage customers with riding mower service/ repairs to get work done in the Fall or Winter to avoid delays in the Spring.
FULL SERVICE REPAIR SHOP AT OUR FACILITY
Our certified, award-winning repair technicians offer quality service and professionalism.
13-Point Maintenance Service for walk mowers in the spring and fall (discounted in fall, includes winterize in fall). Blade Sharpening and Oil Changes are available year-round. If your unit isn't starting/running, please see the repair section below.
- Engine Service/ Repair for any brand of mower, edger, pressure washer, etc. with a name brand engine: Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kohler, Kawasaki,and Subaru. Problems such as won’t start, running rough, recoil starter broken, blowing smoke, etc.
- Complete Mower Service/ Repair for Toro, Honda, Snapper, and Lawnboy: Service of engine, self propel, blade brake clutch, height adjusters, wheels, electric start, etc.
- Complete Hand Held Equipment Service/ Repair for Stihl, Echo, Shindaiwa, and Honda gas-powered equipment.
- Sharpening of mower blades, chainsaw blades, hedge trimmers, and manual trimmers, clippers, and loppers.
- Zero-Turn-Radius and Riding Tractor Service/ Repair for:
Toro, Scag, and Snapper
Please call first to make an appointment before bringing your riding unit in.
To prevent your equipment from failing you, rely on Frisco Lawn & Power Equipment for landscape power tool maintenance in Frisco, TX.
Please contact us for details.
If your walk mower, 2-cycle hand held unit,
or pressure washer is:
...running rough, not starting, hard to start, won't rev up, or surging,
repairs typically cost between $100-$150 ($35.00/ $85.00 deposit).
- Walk Mowers: Approx. $95.00 total - includes parts
- Blade Sharpen and Oil Change - $35.00 + tax
- Hand Held (2-cycle) Equipment: Approx. $85.00 total - includes parts
Click Here for Service Coupons
Tips for Long Service from Your Lawn Care Equipment
Regardless of Brand:
Buy fresh fuel from a gas station that moves a lot of fuel and use fuel stabilizer. If mixing oil/fuel use the display on the pump to accurately measure the correct fuel volume in your container.
Do NOT store fuel in a storage container or the unit for more than 30 DAYS at a time.
Make sure there is no debris in your fuel can. May need to use a flashlight to see bottom of can.
Store your four stroke and two-cycle equipment over non-use months with canned fuel.
Remember - fuel related repairs are not covered under anyone's warranty.
On 4-stroke engines: Check oil level before each use and change the oil every 50 hours (or annually).
Clean the air filter regularly and replace every 50 hours (or annually).